2.4.12

3 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 months, ladies and gentlemen!
It's been 3 months since Matthew Lee and I were married-
Sealed for time and all eternity.
FOREVER.
No thought makes me happier.

It's been such an amazing 3 months!
I have gotten to hang out with my best friend-
Day and night.
And we are always laughing!!

We roast mallows in our 1930s fireplace,
Have movie marathons on our funky pink "cube" couch (let me know if you want a picture!),
Go to comedy shows and fun restaurants,
And of course: explore a plethora of recipes.

We are also STOKED for this weekend.
Our rad best friend Todd is inviting us once again to his family cabin.
This brings Matt's favorite hobby: motocross.
I promise to post pictures!

But I digress.

Beyond the fun times, we just love being together.
He is my best friend.
And I love him SOOOOOOO much!
Too much to say in words!
That being said, let me share a few pictures of some fun times.

After all, a picture speaks a thousand words.






This last one is from Matt's proposal...Story coming soon in another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment