4.4.12

General Conference


Quick peek at this past weekend:
Cuddling with Matthew Lee...check.
Making good foods...check.
Watching every talk of General Conference...check!

What is General Conference?
For those who don't know, General Conference is a 2-day event that occurs twice a year. It always happens the first weekend of October and the first weekend of March. During these 2 days, many leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints speak on various topics. But they're not meant for just members of the church! In fact, they talk on so many different topics, they invite anyone to listen. They are inspiring, and always seem to answer a question I have had in my mind. I love their fun stories.

The speakers are broadcasted ALL over the world. And like I said, it's for members and non-members. Everything is recorded and posted on lds.org to watch, listen to, print, or download. We LOVE General Conference weekend.

To watch one of my favorite talks (there are just so many good ones!), click here!

And tell me what you think :)

♥ Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment