14.3.12

Life + Matthew

I love life! I always have. But when Matthew came along, well, life just started to get a whole lot better. So much so that I told him "YES!" after he got down on both knees September 24th, 2011 and asked me to be his forever.

We were sealed for time and all eternity December 30th, 2011 in the Los Angeles LDS temple.

It was a beautiful, incredible day. Of course, as is every day I hang out with my best friend.

Who would have thought we both had to travel across the United States to meet each other?! But it's true- we fell in love in no where else but the nation's capital, the District of Columbia.

We are both lactose-intolerant and enjoy vegan cooking, amongst a plethora of other hobbies: videography, motocross, marketing, the list goes on.

My blog is dedicated to our story. After all, what is life without my hubby? I like it much better as life + Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment