29.3.12

Homemade Love


Homemade gifts ROCK !
Our most recent favorite: flowers from my sister's garden.
My sister and brother-in-law are both landscape architects-
And they certainly have style!!

Wouldn't you say so?!





I also LOVE making homemade gifts myself.
But I'm limited to homemade cards.
Anywhoooooo,
My brother Drew is about to have a birthday!
So: I decided to make him a homemade card.

And random little fact about us: we love Jet.
They are my favorite band, BY FAR !!
And Matt rocks out to them too.
So I dug out an old CD cover of theirs, ripped off a pic of Cester (vocals), and made it into a card.

Happy Birthday, Drew Dude!

What homemade gifts have you made/received?
Please share!

2 comments:

  1. you're so cute! i love your blog! here's mine:

    http://thoughts-left-unsaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley...I'm following you! Your blog is inspiring, by the way. Jane Meets Tanner is very original and I love what you ladies have done with it!

      Delete