17.5.12

what better?! a weekend with Averill.

It is high time I admit the truth:
My life just wouldn't be the same without Averill.
She is probably my oldest friend-
the bubbly inspiration that has helped me become who I am.

I have known her for, well, FOREVER!
And funny thing is, I don't ever remember meeting her.
That's just how long I've known her for.
Have a friend like that?
Well, then you know exactly what I mean.
Or at least somewhat.

You see, Averill is like nobody else.
She is a gorgeous girl that's BURSTING with talents-
In fact, ever since I can remember,
people would be awe-struck from her voice.
She can sing like no one else!
And from the get-go, she has been writing and plotting plays and books and stories in general!

Maybe you've heard the quote from the Los Angeles Times Syndicate-
"Some people march to a different drummer-
and some people polka."
Yes, this is Averill.
You really should meet her.
She is an inspiration after all!

We grew up going to dances and giggling over boys-
scheming and spying and laughing, day and night.
We pulled endless all nighters to watch and analyze movies-
and with Ave's film program in Boston and my videography exposure,
we continue the tradition today.

But oh no, the list doesn't stop there!
We have uncovered plots for movies-
and written stories.
We've hosted parties..and ate chocolate till we were sick!
Believe it or not, we even went through a rock climbing phase.

She has helped me through the darkest times- and the lightest times.
And I can never thank her enough for her support during the biggest time:
my wedding day.

Here are just a handful of the very found memories of us!


Lucky for me, she came out to visit us this past weekend!
We spent the time relaxing and tanning and talking and cooking-
just revisiting good times :)
With Ave, it's always good times!

Forever friends ♥

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW! this is so incredibly sweet! thank you! made me cry!
    I'm glad we are going to be friends for forever. Member BFFE: best friends for ETERNITY! :D

    love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BFFE- love that! And love YOU. Seriously, it was such a blast having you come and hang out! You ROCK!!!!!! ♥

      Delete
  2. Having a friend like that is something to treasure your whole existence!!
    Lucky you both have each other!
    Love you!
    Mama Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Mama! So true. I am so lucky to have her!

      Delete