14.7.12

Shutterfly(:

Golly, it's been awhile!
But I just HAD to share my experience on shutterfly today.
If you haven't heard of shutterfly.com, well, you have missed out!
Sign up and get your prints through them.
...Most of what I buy is actually (almost) free.
I have gotten a free calendar, free photo book, free prints-
you get the picture:)
Rad right?!

I got an email for 10 free cards today and thought, what the heck?
Why not order a handful of holiday cards.
I mean, it's not like Christmas is forever away, right?!
Ha!
Despite that, it was fun. And well worth it!
Did I mention that if you sign up for shutterfly.com you get 50 free prints?!
True story.

Here's a peak at my cards:


Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome about shutterfly! Snapfish kind of does something similar, though maybe not so many freeeeeee things! So, I watched your Bridgestone video on vimeo (I don't have an account there or I would have commented there) and it was awesome! Short, to the point, and touching. I'm curious to see what can beat that--I'm now assuming the whole contest was rigged. Good job Beth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried out snapfish...but I have heard of it! You really should at least sign up for shutterfly, to get freebies every once in awhile. It's great:) As for Bridgestone, I was just so bummed about it, Katie. I shouldn't have invested so much (mentally), I think, but oh well! Can't change who they decided on. Maybe if I think the contest was rigged too I would feel better about myself?! Hahahaha.

      Delete
  2. And your sneak peak Christmas cards are VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What up! Little G is saying for about the 4th time this month, "I miss Bethany. When is she *ever* coming back? It feels like I'll *never* see her again."

    Berry picking reminded us both of you.

    Great Christmas cards. Doesn't hurt to start with good lookin' people. My sister is taking a photoshop course which is revolutionizing the way I look at photography even though I'm only hearing about it second hand.

    ReplyDelete