23.7.12

Our Search for Happiness



On my summer reading list was "Our Search for Happiness"-
by M. Russell Ballard.
And let's just go ahead and add it to my favorites list, too.
It was phenomenal! Inspired! Motivating!

This book is exactly what it professes to be-
"an invitation to understand the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints."
Everything is described in simple, perfect words.
It's funny- it's inspiring- it's definitely one to read.

Whether you are a Mormon or not,
I recommend this one to you.
It is eye opening.
And believe it or not,
I feel very much happy (:

If you are interested, click here.


1 comment:

  1. Since you haven't written in a while I'll give you a few ideas of things we'd love to hear about: your job, recipes, filming, your apartment, Matt, your classes or a favorite class, etc. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete